Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thank you Krisi!

My daughter Krisi pointed out to me last night that I had a punctuation error in my Blog that was driving her crazy. I had "Lola Quilt's" for my Blog title. She said it should be "Lola Quilts" instead. It's nice to have an English teacher in the family now to correct my bad grammar and punctuation! Too bad she's too far away to smack her on her rear! My other daughter, Kelly, is a journalist for a newspaper but she would never tell me if I goofed up because she's nicer!!! I love you Krisi! :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

It is good to have English teachers around to keep us in line :))

The Dutch Quilt looks so lovely, and it makes such a pretty header for your blog!!!

The potholders make a really cute and fun valance. What do husbands know - LOL!!

Krisi said...

Haha very funny, mom! :) What can I say; I did get some of my mother's nuances. haha I do, however, have to point out that you correctly used many of the same things I am trying to get my 8th graders to get right... using "an" instead of "a", using the correct "too" instead of "two" or "to"... go mom, woop woop!

Love you!