Monday, July 21, 2008

Operation Support for Deployed Military

It's Christmas in July! I was at the LQS last week and saw a wall full of stockings - there must have been at least 200 of them. I found out that they were for the "Operation Support for Deployed Military" program. I have a soft spot in my heart for the military and their families, as my husband is retired Army. So I ended up making 9 stockings. The material was originally for sleep pants for my kids - I think about 8 years ago!


Check this group out - it is a WONDERFUL program -

3 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Do fill us in - we miss you when you are gone.

Marne

kellyjasper said...

whaa? no sleep pants??

:)

Krisi said...

yeah, i second that! whaa? no sleep pants? you of course realize that your adult children LOVE sleep pants, right? hee hee