Monday, May 7, 2007

New Hairstyle

I've come across a website that you can upload your picture and try on different hairstyles (TheHairStyler.com), very fun!!!!! I've been letting my hair grow; this is the longest Ed has seen it and I wouldn't even consider it long. Well, I have had it with the hot flashes and the back of my neck being constantly wet, so I'm getting it chopped off again tomorrow. I still want a different style, I've basically worn it the same more or less for the past 25 years. I'm printing off a bunch of pictures and hopefully my hairdresser will help me decide on which one. If all else fails, I can always go for this free and easy look - and with the hormones in wack I may just be able to grow the beard too!!!!

1 comment:

Nana's Quilts said...

You will simply need to travel to Amsterdam and you will fit right in! Ha! I'm letting the little bit of curl I have, do it's own thing. Who the heck cares!
Marne